I have been nominated by the wonderful Rebecca Boucher for The Very Inspiring Blogger Award. You can read her posts here: http://www.beccab8.blogspot.co.uk/. I’ve not been blogging for a while, and technology usually hates me, so I’m amazed to have a second nomination this year.
Here are the rules of the Very Inspiring Blogger Award:
1. Display the award logo on your blog
2. Link back to the person who nominated you
3. State 7 things about yourself
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link to them
Here are the seven things about me. I’ll try make them different from last time 🙂
1. I never read as much as I do now that I have a Kindle.
2. I talk to my dog and he answers me back. Obviously.
3. Every boy band member I used to fancy turned out to be gay. Go figure!
4. I cry a lot at books. At least three times recently, in each of the Caster Chronicles books.
5. Instead of cravings for food, I get cravings for movies. Anything can trigger it, but once it does, it doesn’t go away until I’ve watched the film.
6. I survived: Y2K, Bird Flu, 9/11, the millennium bug, the end of the Mayan calendar, and so much more. But nothing beats surviving cancer.
7. I believe you should never joke about something you don’t understand…voodoo, wiccans, sickness, religion all included.
Another big thank you to Rebecca. Love your blog hun, keep up the good work. ♥