Awesome news! I’ve been nominated, by the lovely Ch’kara SilverWolf, for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award. Please, check out her awesome blog here.
The Very inspiring Blogger Award rules are as follows:
Display the award on your blog
Link back to the person who nominated you
State 7 things about yourself
Nominate 15 bloggers, link to them, and notify them about their nominations
1. I only discovered the M/M genre at the beginning of this year. Since then, I’ve devoured everything I can get my hands on.
2. My first publication was released a year ago, to the month. Since then, I’ve released 2 more novels and 4 anthologies.
3. I have plans to release one novel, every month, until May.
4. I’m really into Christmas. Our house tends to get the ‘It looks like Santa’s Grotto’ comments, every year. I don’t care. I love the lights, the cosy feeling. We go all out, but not over the top. Everything is contained to a manageable limit, e.g. where you can still see the floor and walk around comfortably.
5. I’m an introvert; I prefer my own company and to stay at home. I’ve always been this way.
6. I’m also chaotic. I often start things, get distracted and then take months to finish them. I don’t like to be too organised, but I can’t function in a mess either. I have things in the place where I know where to find then, even if that doesn’t make sense to anyone else.
7. For some reason, I seem to be the only person in the world who doesn’t like Frozen. I have a million reasons to think it’s possible the worst Disney film I’ve ever seen. But don’t hate me for that. 🙂
Looking for a little inspiration today? Visit these 15 very inspiring blogs!
My nominations are…
- Amy Turk
- Love, Lust and Laptops
- Laura Best
- Strange Writer
- Authors Interview
- MM Good Book Reviews
- Learning from Dogs
- Ed Mooney Photography
- Tome Tender
- Blogging for a Good Book
- Writers Write
- Christoph Fischer
- The Reporter and the Girl
- Little Write Lies
- Library of Erana