Goals · how to · Pay It Forward · Tips · Writing

Share-It Saturday: Following vs Followers

The funny thing about social media is that it all revolves around numbers. You go to follow a celeb online and what you’ll likely see is that 80% of their profile is people following them and the other 20% are select accounts they follow in return. That’s not what us regular folk experience. On sites… Continue reading Share-It Saturday: Following vs Followers

Goals · how to · Pay It Forward · Tips · Writing

Share-It Saturday – What They Don’t Tell You About Being An Author

This post does what it says on the tin. These are all the things that no one ever tells you in school, in college, or even in the “real world” about being an author. These are things you learn once you become a writer. Stumbling blocks, tricks of the trade, how to, and all the… Continue reading Share-It Saturday – What They Don’t Tell You About Being An Author

how to · Pay It Forward · Tips · Writing

How To: 10 Writing “Rules” We Wish More Science Fiction and Fantasy Authors Would Break

Reblogged from gizmodo ~ Charlie Jane Anders . Science fiction and fantasy are genres where almost anything can happen — as long as the author can make it seem plausible, and as long as it’s part of a good story. But that doesn’t mean there are no rules. If anything, the fact that these genres… Continue reading How To: 10 Writing “Rules” We Wish More Science Fiction and Fantasy Authors Would Break

how to · Pay It Forward · Tips · Writing

Hints and Tips: The Most Comma Mistakes

The original post can be found here – Opinionator ~ The Most Comma Mistakes BY BEN YAGODA ~ As I noted in my earlier article, rules and conventions about when to use and not to use commas are legion. But certain errors keep popping up. Here are a few of them. Identification Crisis If I’ve seen… Continue reading Hints and Tips: The Most Comma Mistakes

how to · Pay It Forward · Tips · Writing

Author Resource: 13 Most Brutal Torture Techniques Ever Plotted!

Information from: Witty Feed ~ STORY BY PRACHI SHIROLKAR  ~ Long back, physical torture was done to the victims as a demonstration of power and to create awe and terror among people. The strange thing is the character of creativity and sense of pleasure that the torturers could relate to this brutality. Here are 13 most brutal techniques that were devised in… Continue reading Author Resource: 13 Most Brutal Torture Techniques Ever Plotted!