I’m an author and reader, who just can’t get away from books. I discovered the MM genre a few years ago and became addicted. I’m a disabled adult, with a compromised immune system, so when I get sick I get really sick. Because of this, I often have find books piling up in my TBR, and have to step away from review work until I can concentrate properly. Though, I’m grateful that reading non-review books is a Godsend at those times.
Top #50 UK reviewer on Goodreads
#1 reviewer on Divine Magazine
What I Like:
I’m a big fan of YA fiction, murder mysteries and fantasy/sci-fi novels. I’m a sucker for a good romance, MM especially; hot guys and lots of trouble! Throw one or all at me and I’m very likely to fall in love with the story. Include fantasy, murder or a good mystery and I’ll be hooked for life.
All Time Favourite Book Series:
1. Amelia Peabody by Elizabeth Peters
2. The Hampton Road Club by Morticia Knight
3. Blue Morning, by Shoko Hidaka
4. Read by Candlelight by Gillian St. Kevern
5. Given by Natsuki Kizu
6. The Immemorial Year by T.J. Klune
7. Omega Quadrant by Kelex
8. Coyote by Ranmaru Zaria
9. Braided Crop Ranch by AE Lister
10. The Chronicles of Tournai by Antonia Aquilante